Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Business

For my independent component, I had been focusing on taking online training courses on every aspect that comes with running a business. So far this independent component has helped me gain more research on the types of things that need to be done. The U.S. Small Business Administration provided me with accessible training courses that were simple to understand. The information was presented clearly and I actually enjoy going through the online training courses, and the "Webinars" that they also have to offer. I like these "Webinars" because they are professionals in this field that have a chance to provide good information. Anything that has to do with business technology, customer service, or other ways to help your business, they give useful information. The Cornell notes that I took along the way will certain be helpful when it comes to referring to my research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment