Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  For my 30 Hours, I plan to do additional mentorship hours. During these mentorship hours, I will be focusing on what the Spa has to offer and what certifications they must have in order to provide each specific service. I will also learn what services are most popular to the customers. I will be producing my own "Spa Service Menu". 


2. In order to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence, I will be taking pictures of the days I am doing additional mentorship and produce my own Spa Menu that I would want to offer in my business.


3.  This will help me explore my topic more in depth, because I need to be familiar with what types of service a spa is able to offer and which ones are most popular / appealing to customers. This will also help me practice making my own spa menu and how to organize it in a way that is informative and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment