Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1


  • Literal
        (a) I, Tannia Negrete, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30                  hours of work.

        (b) The online service that helped me complete the majority of my independent component is the U.S                   Small Business Administration. The other credit goes to my mentor Tianna Negrete.

        (c) My Independent Component 1 Log is posted up

        (d) What I completed for this component was taking online training course and looking at "Webinars"                 with real experts from the Small Business Administration and took Cornell notes on each one I                       went through. The other two days were training days that I got to be a part of at my mentorship. I                 also took Cornell notes on what took place these days because I could not take pictures of the                     programs and other things that were being used during those times.
  • Interpretive
          The Cornell notes show my 30 hours of work because I made sure to take notes for every single one of the training courses that I took. Each one had something to do with entrepreneurship, business, and other aspects that are important in a business. This is the link to my log of Cornell notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jwgXBQE-mfQ_7Hvpt5ALSM18UKQ7kIqskkHx9BRXeQ/edit

  • Applied
          This component helped me understand the foundation of my topic better because I now understand               that there are many things that come with being an entrepreneur and wanting to open a business. But             with the help of the Small Business Administration, they helped me understand that there are mentors             and training counselors that are there to help you along the way. The SBA can help you find a mentor           in your area and based on what is right for you to get started. The SBA also gave good information on           customer service, business plans, and ways to use current technology for the benefit of your business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment