Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

     In my Lesson 2 Presentation, I am most proud of the fact that I used a power point to help keep me on track of what I wanted to talk about. It was there as a guide and is something I did not do for my first presentation. I am not a big fan of power points, but I did see how it helped me.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       [ P ]      AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
             
              I would give myself a P because I had everything prepared on time including the rough draft and final draft typed lesson plan. I referenced my mentorship and research that I did, using the Small Business Administration. I think I did better this time on my voice volume and practiced what I had to say to prepare.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
   
    The thing that worked in my lesson 2 is, like I mentioned before, that I used a power point. This is something new that I incorporated into my presentation that I have not done before. The power point helped me stay on track on what I wanted to say next and organized my presentation better. I feel that I did well with not reading off of my power point screen

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

     What did't work for me and what I would have done differently to improve my lesson 2 was that I need to remember to reference all the other research I have done to get all my information that I am presenting. I was too focused on saying my information that I skipped over mentioning where I got most of my information.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 

   I think my answer #2 is going to be for spas to only offer what they are certified to do because no one can offer more than what is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment