Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mentor

It was a different experience doing my second interview because it was with my actual mentor. My official mentor is my very own sister Tianna Negrete. She works at the Pacific Palms Resort and Spa. This will not be a problem because even though she is my sister, at work when I go to do my mentorship, she treats me the way she has to in the work force. I am looking forward to going in more often and seeing more about the way the spa is run. I think it is also a plus that my sister is still going to school to major in business because I can ask her about any information that she can give me on that. I also feel that I can benefit from hanging gout with her at work and helping her out there because that way I can learn more on my social skills. My sister is a people person and she is able to communicate with anyone and provide great customer service. I hope that I can learn from her and get out of my comfort zone because that is one major skill that is needed in the business world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment