Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1. For my 30 hours, I plan to take online courses that focus on the business aspect of my topic. I will be taking cornel notes while also doing the work that is required for each course. The courses will focus on anything related to business and entrepreneurship.

2. To meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of work, I will show the course descriptions and the work that I completed. If I am able to, I will also print out all the specific course work and anything else that is available.

3. By doing this, I will explore my topic more into depth because in order to succeed in this topic, I need to be more familiar with the business aspect of it. Business is the foundation of running a spa or any other business in general. It is the most important part of beginning any small business. I need to go more in depth in order to learn about how things work in the business industry and how it is to start up and run something. Entrepreneurship will also be something I will learn about because I am focusing on starting my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment