Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where I Visit.

One of the places I am still waiting and hoping to find a mentor is at the Pacific Palms Resort. I am almost done with making that come true. The reason I know about it and am connected to it is because my own sister works there as the Spa Coordinator. She actually finds it really weird that I want to focus on something like this. I have visited this amazing resort several times and even go running up on its trails. There are golf courses, pools, and all the spa treatments. I can see that it takes so much to keep this place running the way it does and at the same time provide service to everyone there. I get to hear so much about what works and what doesn't work each day through my sister. She explains to me how her day goes at work. Despite the hardship, I really hope to get as far as this resort has gone. I'm looking forward to spending my time here and at the other places I will be contacting.


*If any of you like golfing, I can certainly have my sister get you some golf passes for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment