Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. For my first interview, I plan to interview one of my former teachers. He was my AVID teacher and I know he is one that I can always go to for help or advice on anything. He knows many people and will certainly find me another connection on what I want to do. I know a teacher may seem far from what I chose, but I know he has a wide range of knowledge and will provide me with the information I need.

2. Additional questions I plan to ask will most likely be about my actual topic.
For example, "What do you think about running a business?" ,
"What do you feel is the most important part of running any type of business?" ,
"What do you think about owning a business in the Spa and Resort industry?" ,
"What type of hardships will be encountered along the process of starting a business?" ,
"How do you feel about Spas?"

No comments:

Post a Comment