Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal:

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq14d8_ksXQ7dEVpdkpWWjhoYWdJMW9rLXExYXh3Y1E

2. Contact Name: Sarah Sanchez
    Contact Number: 626-334-1065

3. What is the maximum amount of kids that one person can be accountable for when running a program?

As a program coordinator, what is the best strategy for keeping things running the way they are supposed to?

Are there certain qualities / regulations that need to be met in order to be able to run a program with over 100 kids?

Interpretive:

4. The most important thing I gained from this experience was how to handle the many different types of personalities that come from kids of different ages. It runs from 7 year olds to 17 year olds. Patience and commitment was a major part of the day because these kids are there from 8 to 3:30 in the afternoon. Handling different situations and making sure the program kept on schedule and on task was something I had to focus on.

Applied:

5. These hours of mentorship helped me choose my topic because it somewhat relates to what I want to do in life. I want to be able to interact with others, help them, and be able to run something on my own. It is a lot for one person to handle but can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment